Have a new TNT prepaid SIM and want to start using it? In order to make use of Smart’s countrywide LTE and 5G network, you must first activate it. Find out how to activate your TNT SIM card in this post so that you may connect with your friends and access the web straight immediately.
Known for its extremely inexpensive prepaid promotions, TNT is a cellular service provided by Smart Communications. Unlimited texting or calling to anyone in the Philippines is available for as little as 10 per day. TNT’s mobile data promotions are also quite inexpensive. In the case of GaanSurf, you can surf the internet for as little as 5. To save money on texts, calls, and mobile data, it’s no wonder that many Filipinos have switched to TNT to save money.
TNT’s 5G-ready SIM is a smart idea now that 5G is available in some regions of the nation. 5G is at least 10 times faster than 4G/LTE, so if all goes according to plan, you may experience speeds of 1Gbps or more. Once 5G Internet is available in your region, you’ll just need to acquire a 5G-capable smartphone to experience 5G speeds.
Your new TNT SIM will also operate with 4G/LTE and 3G networks, allowing you to take advantage of Smart’s country-wide LTE network for fast mobile Internet. The LTE Upgrade SIM allows you to upgrade from 3G to 4G while keeping your existing number.
Read More: New SSS Contribution Table 2021
To assist you with activation, a handbook is included with your purchase.
METHOD 1: ENABLE MOBILE DATA
- Ascertain whether or not your sim card is active. Make sure to check the expiration date of your newly acquired SIM card first before proceeding. Before installing your new mobile sim, turn off your smartphone.
- Enable mobile data in your phone’s settings.
- TNT’s website may be accessed by using your mobile’s browser. tntph.com may be accessed by typing it into the address bar.
- TNT will send you a welcome greeting. You’re ready to go!
METHOD 2: ?15001 TO 214
Your sim will be activated in the quickest and easiest method possible.
Send? 15001 to 214. When your load balance is balanced, you’ll receive a text message informing you of this. TNT will also send you a welcome message to let you know that your TNT sim has been activated successfully.
Read More: Palawan Express Rate Table
METHOD 3: PERFORM A BALANCE INQUIRY
- You may check your balance by texting BAL to 214. Use the USSD code *123# to access the Balance/Services > Check Balance menu option. Your load balance will be updated, and you will receive a text message that says “Welcome to TNT!” upon activation.
- Send UROWN to 4545 by texting it.
- Text FB FREE to 4545 to get your freebie. The first time you sign up for Facebook, you’ll get 15 days of free Facebook access.