Due to the increase in e-commerce transactions during the lock-up period, the logistics industry in the Philippines is growing during and beyond this pandemic. J&T Express is a new participant in the logistics sector, joining the industry and competing with LBC Express and JRS Express.
Even though it just debuted in the Philippines in 2019, courier services have already attracted a lot of interest in conventional and social media. The online seller and buyer J&T Express is a recognized name, too. If you frequently purchase from Shopee, this next delivery service will probably provide you several of their shipments. J&T Express has your shipping requirements covered whether you need a courier to deliver goods to your customers or loved ones. Here is a tutorial on how J&T Express may be used to deliver packages in the Philippines.
What Is J&T Express?
J&T Express is a business operating in the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam (where it was founded in 2015). This Southeast Asian supplier provides online sellers with the choice of shipping packing through J+T Express boxes or their own packaging, serving mostly small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) and online firms.
Read More: Best Antivirus Protection You Should Try In 2021
How J&T Express Works
Like every courier business in the Philippines, as a logistics provider, J&T Express operates. But its diverse variety of features that guarantee dependable, secure and timely delivery distinguishes it from other provider businesses.
J&T Express Delivery Features
- Over 400 J&T Express branches and storage facilities throughout the country
- Operation 24/7 and 365 days a year
- Shipping and tracking goods 4-Service Platforms: Customer Services Hotline (02) 8911-1888 and J&T Express, mobile applications, social media
- 24/7 CCTV bundle security surveillance
- GPS tracking device for truck delivery surveillance
- System for Echtzeit Tracking
- Platform for VIP (self-service dashboard that enables online sellers to manage transactions and speeds up the J&T Express delivery process)
- Claims method for compensating the package lost or damaged
Contact your 24/7 customer support hotline or service through (02) 8911-1888 or visit the Marajo Tower on the 11th floor, 26th Street Cor. on 4th Avenue, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
Read More: Best Fitness Tracker For Kids
J&T Bookings and Shipping
For reservations, you may then send your reservations online, mobile app, and 24/7 hotline to the closest drop-off branch. Also, only Shopee and VIP are picked up.
J&T Express Shipping Rates for 2021
Your J&T Express shipping cost is subject to three variables, which are:
- The parcel’s origin
- Package destination
- Volumetric weight / parcel measurement
Parcels weighing up to 6 kilos may be exported expressly. You may ask your local J&T Express office about the relevant shipping charge for goods weighing more than 6 kg. Packages weighing up to 50 kg may be accommodated by J&T Express.
How To Send Packages Through J&T Express Branches
- Complete the form on the website or on the mobile app of J&T Express Philippines.
- Click Order. Click Order.
- Go to the J&T Express branch closest to you.
- Present the generated barcode when you make your reservation.
- Give the delivery packages to the personnel.
- The shipping cost is paid.
Read More: Best Gaming Monitor Under
About J&T Banka
J&T Banka was established in 1998 in Prague and is part of J&T Finance Group Czech-Slovakia that has interests in several sectors, including energy, health, real estate, and media. The Czech Soccer Club Sparta Prague is also included in the portfolio.
The bank has become one of the biggest private banks on the Czech market during the past several years. Slovakia, Russia, and Croatia also have branches.
For clients with the highest standards of product and service, the Bank is a trustworthy partner. J&T Banka provides specialized financing for immovable, business purchases, and securities transactions for private investors, in addition to sophisticated private banking services.
Leave a Reply