You may simply connect to the cellular network (e.g. 3G/HSPA, LTE), using your Smart Bro SIM on an LTE pocket Wi-Fi or broadband. You may also control your Wi-Fi network using the IP address by going to the router website. To accomplish this, you need to log in using the default username and admin account on your Smart Dashboard.
You have choices to register Internet promo with SMS, modify network settings, APN, Firewall, port filtering, Destination Ip, account management, WiFi settings, SSID, password, and other security settings when you visit a Web interface.
One of the greatest methods to safeguard and secure your internet connection is to change your WiFi password. If you use a Smart Bro Pocket WiFi device, you may alter the SSID key or password to prevent the connection of unfamiliar devices. We are here to show you how in just a few minutes you can alter your Smart Bro Pocket WiFi. The Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi is a tiny pocket-sized gadget connecting to the LTE/4G Network of Smart to provide quick access to the Internet everywhere. In contrast to regular routers, the WiFi Smart Bro Pocket may be recharged to prevent a constant power supply. You may thus take it to distant locations where power is not accessible easily.
Read More: How To Register GLOBE SUPERSURF 200
You may access your Smart Bro dashboard using your smartphone, laptop, or computer by navigating to 192.168.1.1 on your URL address bar.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network Smart Bro.
- Open your web browser (Chrome Browser, Firefox, etc.) and enter the address bar and click https://192.168.1.1.
- Type the default admin login ‘smartbro’ on the login screen.
- Click login.
After the admin account has successfully logged in, you may now change to whatever passwords you like, and navigate to Settings. Be sure that the next time you access your Smart Bro dashboard write down and realize your new admin password to prevent problems.
Smart Bro Offers Free LTE Pocket WiFi
If you want to move to an intelligent network to test their quick LTE internet, there is a lot that you can examine before you make a choice.
When you apply to their post-payment plan 499 plus the monthly allotted data, Smart Bro provides you with free Pocket WiFi. They only offered you 3.5GB of internet data monthly but increased it to 6GB each month, which makes a data plan lower than 500 Pesos more attractive.
If you have an LTE network accessible in your area, the free LTE pocket WiFi can reach up to 42 Mbps, which is a nice improvement if you still use the old wireless gadget with just a 3G – H + connection. The Smart Bro Pocket Wireless Internet may also be shared and can link up to ten connected wireless devices.
Read More: SMART All Text 10
How To Reset Your SmartBro Pocket WiFi Password
- Press the 10 seconds POWER + WPS button
- Connect your wireless Internet connection with your Smartbro WiFi. After the hard reset, it does not have a password.
- Open your browser. Open your browser.
- Type the Ip given on the manual of the product (typically 192.168.1.1) and click the ‘Enter’ button.
- Specify your password (default password: smart bro). Click the Login button.
- Then click ‘Next’ to choose Quick Settings.
- Optionally, the SSID (Network Name ( SSID) is changed to customize the device name and then click “Next.”
- Adding an Encrypted Mode protects you from unwanted users
- Choose Encryption Mode
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK is chosen
- Type the password you like, then click ‘Next.’
- To complete, click the Apply button
Read More: How To Register Globe Go90 Promo
Smart Bro Pocket WiFi Password Change Process
Turn on your Smart Bro Portable WiFi device and log in through your computer or smartphone to your Smart Bro WiFi. Type 192.168.1.1 on the Smart Bro admin panel or Web UI of your web browser.
- Enter the admin Smart Bro password. The default WiFi password Smart Bro Pocket is smart bro. Click on the “Login” button.
- If you are logged in for the first time, you are prompted to update your password. Two times enter your new password and click “Apply.”
- Note that the Smart Bro admin password is not the SSID key or Wi-Fi password. What we’ll alter afterward is the WiFi password Smart Bro.
- You may now see your dashboard for Smart Bro. Click just on the navigation menu “Settings” at the top.
- On the Settings page, on the left of the menu, select “Wi-Fi Settings.”
- You’re on the General Settings page now. This is where your Clever Bro Pocket WiFi passwords may be changed.
- To update your WiFi password for Smart Bro Pocket, go to the Passphrase box and modify it. To display your password, you may select “Show Password.” Click “Apply” to apply the change of password.
- You may also modify your Wi-Fi name by changing the Network Name field (SSID).
- There will be a confirmation dialog. Click Yes. Click Yes.
- That’s it! That’s it! With little effort, you have successfully updated your Smart Bro password. Your linked devices are unplugged immediately, so simply provide your device with the new WiFi password.
- Now your new WiFi password for Smart Bro Pocket will appear on the screen of the gadget, so if you forget your password, simply view it gently with the power button.