If you have Xfinity and you want to enjoy Disney Plus on this platform, it is essential to know that so far, it is not possible to enjoy Disney Plus on any version of Disney plus. The popular versions being Xfinity X1, Xfinity Stream, and Xfinity Flex. It can be discouraging for some, but there is good news too. A contract has been signed between Disney and Comcast to ensure that you can start enjoying Disney Plus on Xfinity in the first quarter of 2021.
If you still cannot wait for the day to come, we have the solution. This article offers the workarounds that need third-party hardware and the Disney Plus subscription.
Read More: Nvidia Control Panel Missing
Workarounds To Watch Disney Plus On Xfinity
Something To Start With
Before you opt for an alternative to enjoy Disney Plus on Xfinity, it is important to follow certain steps to make your life easier. These essential steps can let you enjoy the Disney Plus services through these workarounds. The measures include the following.
- Sign up and subscribe to Disney Plus initially. If you only want the subscription, then simply click on Sign Up for Disney+ Only.‘ In this case, you need to pay a monthly sum of $6.99 or $69.99 per year.
- If you find the bundle selection including Hulu (with ads), Disney+, and ESPN+, then you need to pay just $12.99 per month. If this offer is impressive, then you need to choose ‘Get All Three.‘
- Provide your email, create an effective password and add the essential payment details to complete the signup procedure. After these steps are completed, you will get a confirmation email.
If these steps get completed, here are the best alternatives you can use to watch Disney Plus on Xfinity.
Read More: Driver Easy Pro Key
With Smart TV
If you own a Smart TV, you can subscribe to your favorite channel by using the native app. Smart TVs are coming from popular brands like Samsung, Sony, and LG. All these brands support this awesome media streaming service. Connect the TV to either Ethernet or Wi-Fi. Use the connection to get the Disney Plus app on your TV. Use your credentials to log in to your account.
The installation process varies from brand to brand, but the common steps you may follow in each brand are as follows.
- Get the subscription after signing up for Disney Plus. You will receive a link that will take you to the official website of Disney Plus. This is where you need to choose to Sign up if you only want to check for the media. If you have already subscribed to Hulu and ESPN+, you can choose to add it to Disney Plus at a monthly price that is quite affordable.
- It is time to proceed to the installation, but according to the Smart TV brand you are using. Get to the app store of the respective TV. Look for Disney Plus and then hot to download it to your system.
- Let installation complete, after which you can launch the application on your device by logging in with your credentials. You can now start enjoying the live streaming of Disney Plus without any limitations.
Read More: WOW51900319
With Smartphones And Tablets
If you own a smartphone or a tablet, you can still enjoy the fun of Disney PlAll you need is to sign up and then stream the channel on your device. It is available for iOS gadgets just like it is readily available for the Androids and Smartphones. All you need to do is go to the App Store and download it for further use.
With Media Streaming Devices
This is another great workaround to enjoy Disney Plus fun. The popular devices include Fire TV Stick 4Kor the ‘standard’ Fire TV Stick. Connect the device to your TV. Get Disney Plus installed on your Fire TV device. Wait for the installation to complete, and then is the time to enjoy the channel to the fullest.
Read More: How To Remove IDP.Alexa.51 Virus
Roku is an affordable solution to enjoy Disney Plus. You can choose from either Roku Express HD or Roku Ultra. Connect both Roku and the TV, and then install Disney Plus on your Roku device.
These are just some popular alternatives that you can exploit to watch Disney Plus on Xfinity.
When Is Disney Plus Expected To Release For Xfinity?
As per the official statements, there is little time left in enjoying the Disney Plus on Xfinity. It will come in the first quarter of the year 2021. Thus, both Disney Plus and ESPN Plus have integrated into the cable operator’s X1 and Xfinity Flex video platforms.
The Disney Plus fans are quite sure that Comcast will fulfill the promise. OTT platforms reach the cable operators quite late. The most quoted example in this context is HBO Max, released in May 2020, but the viewers are still waiting for it to come on Xfinity.
Read More: Winzip Activation Code
Devices Compatible With Disney Plus
Disney Plus is available for several devices. If you own an iOS or Android or a gaming console, you can easily use the streaming app. Here are the devices that support Disney Plus:
Media Streaming Devices: Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, and Fire TV.
Smartphones: iOS (iPhones & iPads).
Smart TVs: Vizio TVs, LG TVs, Samsung TVs, and other smart TVs.
Gaming Consoles: PlayStation, Xbox.
Other Platforms & Devices: Fios.
Read More: Avast Premier License Key In 2021
This is how you can enjoy Disney Plus on Xfinity in 2021. We have provided you with the best options that you can use for enjoying the favorite channel. We are also here to help you in case you have certain queries and concerns.
Follow TechLime for the Best of the Technology.