World of Warcraft, known by the name WOW is a game popular worldwide. Gamers all over the world have fallen in love with the game. If there is any problem with the game it actually impacts the performance of the game all over the globe. One such problem that has caused chaos for people all over the world is known by the code WOW51900319 Error. This article includes all the details that you need to know about this problem. It will introduce you to know about the reasons and the remedies regarding this error.
Read More: How To Remove IDP.Alexa.51 Virus
Causes Of Error WOW51900319
The Error WOW51900319 Error means that the connection is disrupted from the server/ some users may see the message appearing as “Disconnected from World of Warcraft” or “Disconnected with error BLZ51900075,”. This shows that the user cannot access the server properly.
However, this is not the only way to describe the error as many users face internet problems and they can be disconnected too. The moment the internet gets unstable the error pops up on the screen. According to the expert suggestions, the problem was not active before the Legion was introduced.
The users think differently about the error. For some, the problem arises due to the tightened network latency. It is a result of the disconnection from the server. As an aftermath, the network stops responding. The other reason for the problem is the increased graphics in a single frame. Thus, when you try playing your favorite game on high FPS then the connection stops working properly. As a result, the user cannot connect with the server due to network latency. Thus, one important way to handle the problem is to use a laptop that comes with a quality graphic card.
Fixing WOW51900319 Error In World Of Warcraft
After you know well about the error and its related problems you can sort out the solutions too. Some of the most recommended methods to fix the problem are as follows:
Read More: Winzip Activation Code
Replacing FPS Settings To 30 FPS
The highly effective and recommended way to resolve the problem is to shift the background from FPS to 30 FPS. The method was devised by an opinionated blogger after he observed a pattern that can cause the error. He experienced the problem while switching to his background and looking for a way to handle the quest easily.
- Hit the Esc key or the menu icon to open the menu and then select System Tabs.
- Check the advanced options by clicking on Advanced.
- Click on set Max Background FPS.
- Enable the slider by setting the slider to Max Background FPS to 30 FPS.
It is a quick and easy way to settle the problems making sure that you can continue with the game without any problem.
Reducing The Foreground FPS
As mentioned above the error can be due to the increased graphics in each frame. This makes it possible to play WoW at high speed. In this due course, the internet loses the server due to the network latency. This ultimately causes disconnection. The problem still persists on the low and medium FPS. If the error is happening due to this reason then you can manage it in the following way.
- Press Esc or Menu to open the System Tab.
- Click Advanced for Advanced Settings.
- Search Max Foreground FPS and click on the checkbox beside it.
- Enable the slider to lower the Foreground FPS from its current value.
Read More: Avast Premier License Key In 2021
Network latency causes WOW51900319 Error in World of Warcraft. To settle this problem you need to use Network fix. This method exists on Reddit threads and can help the gamers handle the problem.
- Open System Tab by pressing Esc or Menu icon.
- Click to check Network Options.
- Uncheck Optimize Network for Speed.
This results in a delayed disconnection as the game stops to optimize according to the network. This causes the game to stick to its network protocol. Moreover, it also pings time instead of changing it. Thus it solves the WOW51900319 error without allowing the network latency and ping time to line up.
Read More: Driver Easy Pro Key
Using The Ethernet Cable
If you are a gamer then it is better to choose the high-speed. This kind of connection is far better than the LTE or Wi-Fi networks with the same network bandwidth and speed. These connections use fiber optic cable and there are few disruptions while you work. In the case of LTE or WiFi, there are frequent fluctuations no matter how good quality they have.
Ethernet cables are known for lesser network latency and high speed. Therefore the non-responsiveness and disconnections are fewer. Thus, it becomes easier to fix the problem efficiently.
By Logging Out
Sometimes there are smaller solutions for the bigger problems. One easy way is to tackle the Error 51900319 is to log out and log in to the Battle.net account in World of Warcraft. This is an extremely convenient way of resolving the issue as the reason can be of technical nature and it can be resolved with the help of logging out and re-logging into the account.
Read More: Kaspersky Total Security License Key
Using The VPN
If you are receiving the WOW Error 51900319 then one of the reasons can be the overloaded server in your specific region. In this case, the server will not respond to any requests or commands. The problem can be resolved with the help of a VPN. If you start using the VPN of some other region the location would also change. Thus, it would stop working from the server that is overloaded. As a result, you can continue your fun playing WoW.
Fixing The Technical Problems
A few things are called Technical Fixes. They are necessary to resolve the errors like WOW51900319. If you are facing a similar problem then you need to visit the Twitter account of BlizzardCS and Realm Status page. If they have posted something there then you have to check the Technical Support Forum, which would let you acquire the additional information and assistance that comes from the associated forum user.
If no useful information is available from the page then here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Start with resetting the interface to confirm that no file is corrupted or damaged.
- Make sure that the routers and modems are not overloaded and this can be done by simply resetting all these components.
- There can be compatibility issues that can be resolved by updating the drivers.
- It is inevitable to make sure that there is no network conflict. This can be done only by renewing the IPs and clearing the DNS.
- The clogging RAM can be a problem too so make sure to close all programs.
- The most essential element in resolving the problem in Graphic Cards. If these Graphic Cards are working well there won’t be any problem. Otherwise, you have to check their respective settings.
- Make sure to disable the VPN.
- Once you are done with all these steps do the full scan of the system.
- Disable all anti-virus applications. There can be certain antivirus that would not let you handle this task. It, therefore, becomes necessary to stop this software from running.
- In the final stage, you have to run the full scan of your system. router, or modem.
Read More: Windows Movie Maker 2021
Here in this article, we have tried to use all kinds of methods that are essential to handle the Error WOW51900319. It is important to go step by step so that you are well aware of the methods. It is up to you how vigilantly you can resolve the matter.
Follow TechLime for the Best of the Technology.